We understand that not everyone can have parcels delivered to their home address, luckily there are various options to choose from. The most popular being CollectPlus:
Designed to fit around your busy lifestyle. The CollectPlus network involves shops, garages, off-licences and other forms of outlets who act as your personal post box. You will find that in most instances there is a Collect Plus facility within 1/2 a mile of your home. The way it works is very simple. The system is postcode based so if you provide your postcode you can quickly locate the nearest stores to that point. At the checkout stage, you will be requested to select the delivery option/service you require. Once you select the “CollectPlus” delivery service if you scroll back up the screen you will be asked:
- Would you likeTranslife Limited to select the nearest CollectPlus facility based on your Invoice address. If you select this option we will arrange to dispatch your parcel to the nearest store to your home postcode.
- I wish to select the CollectPlus facility. When you select this option you will be requested to enter the CollectPlus address you wish the parcel to be delivered to. There is an option to be taken directly to the CollectPlus site (STORE LOCATION button) for you to look up the address. Simply copy it and paste in the box provided. Once you have saved it all you have to do is complete the order payment details.
Once we have labelled up the parcel and dropped it off to our dispatch point you will receive a notification either by email or SMS indicating the parcel is in the system and providing you with a tracking number. This tracking number is also available on our website if required. Once the parcel is received at your designated delivery point (this will take around 3-5 working days) you will receive an email or SMS notification indicating that the parcel is available for collection. Please ensure that you take some form of positive identification with you when you collect the parcel.
- At the checkout stage select Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service if you wish you can enter the Collect Plus Delivery address as requested
- If you have indicated Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service and NOT put the Collect Plus Delivery address details one the order we will select the nearest one to your home postal address.
- When the parcel is ready for dispatch we will print the label and enter your contact details into the Collect Plus system either mobile number or email address. We prefer to use the mobile number for SMS confirmation but will use your email address if no mobile number is provided.
- Once the parcel is scanned into our local Collect Plus office you will receive notification (SMS or Email) with a tracking number – Please allow 3-5 days for the parcel to reach the delivery point.
- Once received at your nominated delivery point they will scan it in and you will receive a notification. Please remember to take a form of positive identification with you when you go to claim your parcel.