We understand that not everyone can have parcels delivered to their home address, luckly there are various options to choose from. The most popular ones are listed below for your consideration:
Designed to fit around your busy lifestyle. The Collect Plus network involves shops, garages, off licences and other forms of outlets who act as your personal post box. You will find that in most instances there is a Collect Plus facility within 1/2 a mile of your home. The way it works is very simple. The system is post code based so if you provide us with you home address post code we can look up the nearest stores to that address and provide you with three delivery point options. All you have to do is tell us which one you would like us to send the parcel to and we will do the rest.
Once we have labelled up the parcel and dropped it off to our dispatch point you will receive a notification either by email or SMS indicating the parcel is in the system and providing you with a tracking number. This tracking number is also available on our website if required. Once the parcel is received at your designated delivery point (this will take around 3-5 working days) you will receive a email or SMS notification indicating that the parcel is available for collection. Please ensure that you take some form of positive identification with you when you collect the parcel.
- At the checkout stage select Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service if you wish you can enter the Collect Plus Delivery address as your alternative delivery address.
- If you have indicated Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service and NOT put the Collect Plus Delivery address details one the order we will send you an email with the three nearest options and ask you to select the best one for you.
- When the parcel is ready for dispatch we will print the label and enter your contact details into the Collect Plus system. We prefer to use the mobile number for SMS confirmation but will use your email address if no mobile number is provided.
- Once the parcel is scanned into our local Collect Plus office you will receive notification (SMS or Email) with a tracking number – Please allow 3-5 days for the parcel to reach the delivery point.
- Once received at your nominated delivery point they will scan it in and you will receive a notification. Please remember to take a form of positive identification with you.