Client Delivery Options – All of our items are sent under plain cover. As standard, we will send items out in a “UKMail” polyethene tamper proof bag. Large and or fragile items are boxed for additional security. The parcel / Box has no markings to indicate either the content or the sender of the package. Within the UK we use either Royal Mail or UKMail as our standard delivery service. For overseas deliveries we offer Royal Mail, Parcel Force or a courier service if requested.
Deliver / Collection Options
We understand that not everyone can have parcels delivered to their home address, luckily there are various options available for you to choose from if you are UK based. The most popular ones are listed below for your consideration:
Designed to fit around your busy lifestyle. The Collect Plus network involves shops, garages, off-licences and other forms of outlets who act as your personal post box. You will find that in most instances there is a Collect Plus facility within 1/2 a mile of your home. The way it works is very simple. The system is postcode based so if you provide us with your home address postcode, we can look up the nearest stores to that address and provide you with three delivery point options. All you have to do is tell us which one you would like us to send the parcel to and we will do the rest.
Once we have labelled up the parcel and dropped it off to our dispatch point, you will receive a notification either by email or SMS indicating the parcel is in the system and providing you with a tracking number. This tracking number is also available on our website if required. Once the parcel is received at your designated delivery point (this will take around 2-5 working days depending on its location) you will receive an email or SMS notification informing you that the parcel is available for collection. Please ensure that you take some form of positive identification with you when you collect the parcel.
Client Delivery Options – Process
- At the checkout stage select Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service. If you wish you can enter the Collect Plus Delivery address as your alternative delivery address.
- If you have indicated Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service and NOT put the Collect Plus Delivery address details we will send you an email with the three nearest options and ask you to select the best one for you.
- When the parcel is ready for dispatch we will print the label and enter your contact details into the Collect Plus system. We prefer to use the mobile number for SMS confirmation but will use your email address if no mobile number is provided.
- Once the parcel is scanned into our local Collect Plus office you will receive notification (SMS or Email) with a tracking number – Please allow 3-5 days for the parcel to reach the delivery point.
- Once received at your nominated delivery point they will scan it in and you will receive a notification. Please remember to take a form of positive identification with you.
Collection From Translife Limited
When all the items are available for collection, we will either call you (if you have left us a mobile number) or email you to inform you that the order is completed. All we ask is for you to inform us when you would like to collect your parcel.
We are always delighted to see our clients, we will put the kettle on for a cup of tea or coffee when you call in and offer a warm and friendly welcome, you can even try on the items if that helps.
Unlike most businesses we are almost a 24/7 company, so we can normally accommodate you at any time within reason. For clarity, we do need to point out that this is a private address and not a traditional shop so we can not carry everything in stock. We are lucky as we have off street parking right in front of our building, so you do not have to normally worry about finding a parking spot.