Frequently Asked Questions
How do I return Items
Please refer to our standard terms and conditions relating to returns as some items may/will be subject to a re-stocking charge. ALL items are to be returned in an unused state with the original boxing and supporting material, please ensure items are returned no later than 30 days from receipt. When returning items ensure:
- They are adequately packed/protected
- You retain the proof of shipping (we advise a recorded shipment method)
- A copy of the original invoice and or packing notice is included with the order number.
We recommend the following services for returning the goods to Translife Limited 24 Havelock Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2HA NOTE items are to be returned to this address after 9th august 2022
1. Royal Mail Tracked service
Should you wish to return or exchange items please complete the online form below:
Click and Collect Options
When you select DHL Service Point or UPS Access Point as your delivery option at checkout we are notified that you require the items NOT to be sent to your BILLING ADDRESS. Both of these systems require you to identify the “shop/facility” you would like the parcel to be dispatched to:
- UPS Access Point – when selecting this service at the checkout you will be presented with the opportunity to identify the delivery store of your choice. We are notified of this address in our system which allows us to raise the necessary delivery labels and forward you a tracking number/reference on dispatch. You can track the parcel in the UPS tracking system, they will also notify you via SMS of the status.
- DHL Service Point – This is not a fully integrated system. There are two options here
- We can/will notify you via email of the nearest three locations to your address for you to select from.
- You can use the DHL SERVICE POINT LOCATOR to locate the required service point and enter the name and address in the “Order Notes Section” on the checkout page (located below the billing address option”
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment
- Credit Cards – Visa and Mastercard.
- Bank Transfer – Translife Bank account details are shown at the checkout stage. If the funds do not appear in the bank account within 3 working days the order is cancelled.
- Postal Orders – Made out to Translife Limited.
- Cheques – Made out to Translife Limited
- Cash on arrangement only.
When will I be charged?
Orders placed directly on the website – Funds are taken immediately upon placing the order.
Orders over the telephone – Payment is taken on dispatch of the order only.
How do I know my order has been placed successfully?
We will send you an acknowledgement email on the successful completion of an order on the site. This email will detail the order that you have placed and will give you an order reference number. We would advise you to keep this email safely as you will need your order reference number for any further queries you may have. Failure to provide us with an order reference number on request will result in a delay with your enquiry. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched to you we will send you a confirmation email with any tracking information that may be applicable.
I did not receive a confirmation email
Please contact us if you do not receive an acknowledgement email and we will make sure it is not a problem with our system. Acknowledgement emails are generated and sent automatically once an order has been successfully completed. You may need to check your mailbox as it may be treating our emails as spam or junk mail and you should check your spam or junk mail folders to make sure they have not gone directly to this location. You may also need to ensure that all of the details entered are correct, please pay particular attention to your payment card details, email address and delivery addresses.
The item/size I ordered is out of stock. Why was it on the website?
Whilst we do our best to deliver items as quickly as possible we are only a SMALL company and it is impossible to hold all items in stock. Sadly we are unable to maintain 100% accurate stock figures as we are reliant on manufacturers’ information which as we all know is subject to rapid changes. Our “Next Day” delivery services are from the date of dispatch and not the date of order so please bear with us we are trying our best!
How long will my order take to be processed?
We endeavour to process orders as quickly as possible as we know how exciting it is to get your order promptly, however, please allow 24 – 72 working hours as a guide. Sadly not all items are in stock (even if the computer says yes” only human error). There are cases when it can be several days/weeks before a specific item is available, we are sadly not Amazon or Ebay and we rely on our manufacturers to be able to deliver ASAP. We would kindly ask you to be a little patient and be assured we are working hard to get the items to you as soon as possible.
I can't have parcels delivered to my home what options do I have?
We understand that not everyone can have parcels delivered to their home address, luckily there are various options to choose from. If you have a look at the “click and collect” options above for the latest information I’m sure you will find it helpful.