Frequently Asked Questions
How do I return Items
Should you wish to return or exchange items please complete the online form below:
We offer a FREE returns option using InPost simply select the link below. If you are unable to use the InPost system then for you piece of mind use a form of tracking method with your postal system we recommend:
1. Royal Mail Tracked service
Collect Plus Detail
When you select Collect Plus as your delivery option we are notified that you require the items NOT to be sent to your BILLING ADDRESS. If you have specified the Collect Plus store address in the Shipping ADDRESS Fields we will check it and ensure the parcel is sent to this address. If NO Collect Plus address is provided by you then we WILL forward an email listing THREE stores that are closest to your BILLING ADDRESS post code. You can select one of these options or make your own suggestion.
The Collect Plus system provides the correct labels with a Tracking number, we provide the details and a link to their tracking system. This information is emailed to you so you can follow the order progress. You will receive two notifications:
- When the parcel is dropped off at our local store you will receive an email or SMS with the full tracking number.
- When the parcel reaches your selected delivery point you will again receive an email or SMS indicating the parcel is available for collection. You will need to take some form of identification with you.
The Basic process is shown below:
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment – Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit and PayPal
When will I be charged?
Payment is charged immediately after security checks from your bank issuer and Captiva have been authorized.
How do I know my order has been placed successfully?
We will send you an acknowledgement email on successful completion of an order on the site. This email will detail the order that you have placed and will give you an order reference number. We would advise you to keep this email safely as you will need your order reference number for any further queries which you may have. Failure to provide us with an order reference number on request will result in a delay with your enquiry. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched to you we will send you a confirmation email.
I did not receive a confirmation email
Please contact us if you do not receive an acknowledgement email and we will make sure it is not a problem with our system. Acknowledgement emails are generated and sent automatically once an order has been successfully completed. You may need to check your mailbox as it may be treating our emails as spam or junk mail and you should check your spam or junk mail folders to make sure they have not gone directly to this location. You may also need to ensure that all of the details entered are correct, please pay particular attention to your payment card details, email address and delivery addresses.
The item/size I ordered is out of stock. Why was it on the website?
All items are subject to availability. Generally, if an item is showing on our website then it is available to order. However, during busy periods we may be in a position where we cannot supply an item or there may be an unexpected delay in despatch. Our system does not record individual size quantities, if you order several items in the same size you may experience a slight delay. If this is the case, we will let you know as soon as possible and will offer to substitute the item for another item of similar style/colour/ size or we will offer a refund.
How long will my order take to be processed?
We endeavour to process orders as quickly as possible as we know how exciting it is to get your order promptly, however please allow 24 – 72 working hours as a guide.
I can't have parcels delivered to my home what options do I have?
We understand that not everyone can have parcels delivered to their home address, luckily there are various options to choose from. The most popular ones are listed below for your consideration:
Designed to fit around your busy lifestyle. The Collect Plus network involves shops, garages, off-licences and other forms of outlets who act as your personal post box. You will find that in most instances there is a Collect Plus facility within 1/2 a mile of your home. The way it works is very simple. The system is post code based so if you provide us with your home address post code, we can look up the nearest stores to that address and provide you with three delivery point options. All you have to do is tell us which one you would like us to send the parcel to and we will do the rest.
Once we have labelled up the parcel and dropped it off to our dispatch point, you will receive a notification either by email or SMS indicating the parcel is in the system and providing you with a tracking number. This tracking number is also available on our website if required. Once the parcel is received at your designated delivery point (this will take around 3-5 working days) you will receive an email or SMS notification indicating that the parcel is available for collection. Please ensure that you take some form of positive identification with you when you collect the parcel.
- At the checkout stage select Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service. If you wish you can enter the Collect Plus Delivery address as your alternative delivery address.
- If you have indicated Collect Plus as your preferred delivery service and NOT put the Collect Plus Delivery address details we will send you an email with the three nearest options and ask you to select the best one for you.
- When the parcel is ready for dispatch we will print the label and enter your contact details into the Collect Plus system. We prefer to use the mobile number for SMS confirmation but will use your email address if no mobile number is provided.
- Once the parcel is scanned into our local Collect Plus office you will receive notification (SMS or Email) with a tracking number – Please allow 3-5 days for the parcel to reach the delivery point.
- Once received at your nominated delivery point they will scan it in and you will receive a notification. Please remember to take a form of positive identification with you.
Doddle stores are conveniently located at or very near to train stations around the country and it is a fast growing network. Parcels can be collected and returned seven days a week which is very convenient. All you have to do is sign up for a Doddle account on line (click the doddle logo and we will take you there). Once you have your account enter your reference/ account number in the shipping address field with the desired collection address and select DODDLE as your shipping option and we will do the rest.